I'm on My Way
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I'm on My Way (song))
I'm on My Way may refer to:
- I'm on My Way (film), a 1919 short comedy film
- "I'm on My Way" (traditional song), spiritual, sung by Odetta on her 1956 album Odetta Sings Ballads and Blues
- "I'm On My Way", the first single from Captain & Tennille's 1978 album, Dream
- "I'm on My Way" (The Proclaimers song), a 1989 single by The Proclaimers
- "I'm on My Way" (Dean Parrish song), a 1967 single by Dean Parrish
- "I'm On My Way", song by Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong, also as "On My Way" from Porgy and Bess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title I'm on My Way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.