"I've Got a Crush on You" is a song composed by George Gershwin, with lyrics by Ira Gershwin.
It is unique among Gershwin compositions in that it was used for two different Broadway productions, Treasure Girl (1928), and Strike Up the Band (1930) along with the 2012 musical Nice Work If You Can Get It (2012). It is considered a jazz standard.
- Lee Wiley, recorded on November 15, 1939
- Sarah Vaughan, recorded on July 18, 1946
- Frank Sinatra, recorded on November 5, 1947
- Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Sings Gershwin (1950), Ella Fitzgerald Sings the George and Ira Gershwin Songbook (1959), and Nice Work If You Can Get It, a 1983 Pablo release with André Previn
- Dinah Washington - In the Land of Hi-Fi (1956)
- Nat Adderley - Work Song (1960)
- Anna Maria Alberghetti
- Cleo Laine
- Linda Ronstadt, on the album What's New (1983). Ronstadt previously performed the song on "The Muppet Show".
- Carol Sloane on But Not For Me (1986)
- Frank Sinatra and Barbra Streisand from Duets (Frank Sinatra album) (1993)
- Carly Simon, on the album The Glory of Gershwin (1994)
- Rod Stewart and Diana Ross (duet)(2005) From Stewart's album Thanks for the Memory: The Great American Songbook, Volume IV
- Steve Tyrell
- Chris Connor - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years (1999)
- June Christy - A Friendly Session, Vol. 1 (2000) with the Johnny Guarnieri Quintet
- Stacey Kent - Dreamsville (2000)
- Michael Bublé, on the EP With Love (2006)
- Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson Reimagines Gershwin (2010)
- Luscious Jackson- Red Hot + Rhapsody (1998)
- Darius de Haas and Steven Blier - Quiet Please (2010)
- Jennifer Aniston sang this song during the Ellen Degeneres Show.
- Uri Caine, on album Rhapsody in Blue (2013).
- Kristin Chenoweth sings the song on her 2016 album The Art of Elegance.