I-3K is a satellite bus developed by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), and marketed by Antrix Corporation. It is a standard bus for 3,000-kg class satellites; the 'I' in I-3K stands for INSAT, a group of communication satellites developed and launched by ISRO. The I-3K bus can supply DC power up to 6500 watts, and is suitable for satellites with lift-off mass in range of 3000-3400 kg.
List of satellites launched using I-3K bus
- "SPACECRAFT SYSTEMS AND SUB SYSTEMS". Antrix - ISRO. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "Constrained cooperation". Frontline. 17 July 2004. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "ISRO: I-3K (I-3000) Bus". Space Skyrocket. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "EADS Astrium-ISRO alliance sealed First contract with Eutelsat for W2M satellite". Space Ref. 20 February 2006. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "India's GSAT-10 Continues Checkout". Space Ref. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
|This article about one or more spacecraft of India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|