From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I-5 Publishing)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||1974(as I-5 Publishing)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Irvine, California, U.S.|
|Publication types||Magazines, books|
|Nonfiction topics||Pets, lifestyles and hobbies|
Lumina Media, formerly Fancy Publications, BowTie Inc., and I-5 Publishing, is an American publisher of pet magazines and books.
Founder Norman Ridker sold the company to David Fry and Mark Harris in 2013.
- Dog Fancy (Monthly)
- Dog World (Annual)
- Dogs USA (Annual)
- Natural Dog (Annual)
- Puppies USA (Annual)
- Hobby Farms (Bimonthly)
- Urban Farm (Bimonthly)
- Horse Illustrated (Monthly)
- Young Rider Magazine (Bimonthly)
- Horses U.S.A (Annual)
- Popular Horse Series (Special)
Small pet magazines
- Ferrets Magazine (Bimonthly/Online only)
- Rabbits USA (Annual)
- Critters USA (Annual)
- Cigar & Spirits (50%)
- Pet publisher BowTie sells magazines
- Spadafori, Gina (23 October 1993). Reptiles slither into the animal magazine kingdom, The Baltimore Sun
- I-5 Publishing LLC. "I-5 Publishing Acquires UK-Based Poultry World Magazine". Retrieved 2014-08-11.
- I-5 Publishing LLC. "Cigar & Spirits Magazine and I-5 Publishing Form New Partnership". Retrieved 2014-08-11.