1.5.3-2018120800 (Ennio Morricone) / 08 December 2018
|Written in||PHP, Perl, C, Unix Shell|
|License||LGPL, MPL (Free Software)|
i-MSCP (internet Multi Server Control Panel) is a software (OSS) easing shared hosting environments management on Linux servers. It comes with a large choice of modules for various services such as Apache2, ProFTPd, Dovecot, Courier, Bind9, and can be easily extended through plugins, or listener files using its events-based API.
Latest stable is the 1.5.3 version (build 2018120800) which has been released on 08 December 2018.
- Laurent Declercq (France) - CEO, Lead Developer
- Glenn B. Jakobsen (Sweden) - Logistic, hoster (Kazi Network)
i-MSCP has a dual license. A part of the base code is licensed under the Mozilla Public License. All new code, and submissions to i-MSCP are licensed under the GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2.1 (LGPLv2). To solve this license conflict there is work on a complete rewrite for a completely LGPLv2 licensed i-MSCP.
Supported Linux Distributions
Supported Daemons / Services
- Web server: Apache (ITK, Fcgid and FastCGI/PHP-FPM), Nginx
- Name server: Bind9
- MTA (Mail Transport Agent): Postfix
- MDA (Mail Delivery Agent): Courier, Dovecot
- Database: MySQL, MariaDB, Percona
- FTP-Server: ProFTPD, vsftpd
- Web statistics: AWStats