|Developer(s)||i-sense software GmbH|
2.016 / May 26, 2008
|Operating system||Windows, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux. (Cross-platform)|
|Available in||English, German, Persian, French, Hungarian, Dutch, Chinese|
|Type||Groupware, CRM, Collaborative software|
i-sense is a web based groupware solution mainly targeting small and medium-sized business. i-sense is designed as a modular platform product including solution packages for Customer relationship management (CRM) and Enterprise resource planning (ERP). The latest version "r.2" was released in July 2007. Users can run the software on their own server infrastructure or purchase it on-demand as an ASP solution.
i-sense functions grouped by solution packages:
- Task Management
- Calendar and Appointments
- Links and Bookmarks
- People- and Company Contacts
- eMail Client POP3/IMAP
- RSS News Reader
- Bulletin Board (Forum)
- File Management with Revision Control
- Archive Management and Filing
- Inventory Management and Stock Calculation
- Ordering System and Procurement
- Supplier Management
- Case Management and Ticket System
- Opportunity Management
- Contract Management
- Tendering and Billing
- Campaign Management
- Customer Management
i-sense is programmed in PHP 5 and can be installed on every Apache or IIS web server. It supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle Database and MS SQL. As a web based product i-sense can be accessed through the internet using any common web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari or Konqueror) with no additional software required. The webfrontend of the clients is designed using Ajax.
i-sense is offered in two different product-bundles.
- Community Edition: The Community Edition can be used for private purposes and by non commercial organizations. It is free of charge and contains the packages Organizer and Collaboration for up to 50 users.
- Groupware Suite: The i-sense Groupware Suite is mainly targeting enterprises and commercial users. Three user licenses for all packages are already included and it is not limited in the maximum number of users. The price is determined by the number of users and the chosen modules.