I.D. & Urgent Calls
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Eddie Robson|
|Produced by||Sharon Gosling|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Length||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Release date||April 2007|
I.D. and Urgent Calls is a Big Finish Productions audio drama based on the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. It is the first play to be released as a three-part story with a separate one-part story included.
The Doctor arrives in the future at a huge dumping site for old computers. Scavenger ships scour the discarded materials for valuable data: one of the ships is from the borderline illegal Lonway Clinic, which specialises in personality surgery. The Doctor investigates the death of one of the clinic's researchers, and realises that what the clinic is searching for here should perhaps remain lost.
- The Doctor — Colin Baker
- Claudia Bridge — Sara Griffiths
- Doctor Marriott — Gyles Brandreth
- Ms Tevez — Helen Atkinson Wood
- Scandroids — David Dobson
- Lake — Kerry Skinner
- Gabe Stillinger — Joe Thompson
- Denise Stillinger — Natasha Pyne
A wrong telephone number on 1974 Earth has strange consequences.
- Sara Griffiths played Ray in the Seventh Doctor TV story Delta and the Bannermen.
- There is an interview with Gyles Brandreth at the end of CD 1, where he discusses his meeting each of the Doctors and other topics.
- Excluding multi-Doctor stories, this is the first Doctor Who main range audio released by Big Finish that does not feature a companion or returning enemy.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|