Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up I/O in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
I/O may refer to:
- Input/output, a system of communication for information processing systems
- Input-output model, an economic model of flow prediction between sectors
- Industrial and organizational psychology, the field of psychology that studies the workplace
- Industrial organization, the field of economics that studies the behavior of firms
- I/O (album), an upcoming album by Peter Gabriel
- Input/Output (EP), a 2003 EP by The Letterpress
- I/O (visual novel), a Japanese science fiction visual novel by Regista
- I/O, a 2004 album by the Canadian rock band Limblifter
- I/O model, a model of computation
- Input/Output a contemporary Christian children's song on the 1984 Bill Gaither Trio LP entitled (Ten New Songs With Kids...For Kids About) Life
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title I/O.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.