From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IAB (disambiguation))
|Look up IAB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IAB may refer to:
- Internet Architecture Board, Internet Society committee
- McConnell Air Force Base, Wichita, Kansas, US, IATA airport code
- Individual Address Block in computer networking
- International Association of Book-keepers
- International Association of Bryologists
- Interactive Advertising Bureau, an organization that develops industry standards, conducts research, and provides legal support for the online advertising industry
- Internet Advertising Bureau UK,IAB UK, a trade association
- International Accounting Bulletin, an UK accountancy publication
- Israel Association of Baseball, governing body of baseball in Israel
The letter designation IAB may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IAB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.