IAE Universidad Austral
|Dean||Rodolfo Q. Rivarola|
The IAE Business School has one of the biggest alumni communities in Latin America with over 15.000 graduates distributed in more than 25 countries. 
In the 2010 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report IAE Business School was placed as the 6th best business school in Latin America. In the 2011 Financial Times executive education ranking, the school ranked 26th worldwide, third in Latin America.
- MBA, full-time, one year.
- IAE offers two EMBA program formats: the two-year Executive MBA and the Regional EMBA. The latter is designed for those who reside elsewhere or cannot attend regular weekly classes.
- Ph. D. in Business Management. 
Since 1978, enrollment in IAE's executive training programs has exceeded 1,700.
- General Management Programs
- Focused Programs
- Customized Programs
- Specialty Programs
IAE is the only Argentine business school with Triple accreditation:
- AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- AMBA - Association of MBAs
- EQUIS - European Quality Improvement System
IAE's campus stands on 20 of the 237 acres (0.96 km2) in the Universidad Austral Campus. It is located a few yards from the 8 National Highway. The four buildings have a total area of 242.196 sq ft (22.5007 m2)..
The Campus includes the University Hospital, inaugurated in March 2000. It also houses the nine other faculties, institutes and schools of the University.
- "Alumni IAE". IAE Business School (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2009 Central and Latin America".
- IAE Business School, Financial Times executive education ranking 2011.
- "PhD". IAE Business School (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- International Relations, IAE Business School website.
- (in Spanish) Official website