From left : DJ Yup, Danny, Enik, Andre
|Genres||Glitch / Electro / Pop|
|Labels||Authentik Artists (2010 - 2011)|
|Associated acts||JYJ, Brian Joo, Aziatix|
IAMMEDIC is an Electro Pop band originally formed in 2010 by leader, Enik Lin as a solo side project following the dissolution of his previous band and enlisted former Burning Tree Project co-member Andre Harris, and lifelong friend Danny Park. The band got its name from Lin’s personal struggles through which he came to believe humanity is sick and God is the only healer. The ‘IAM’ beginning is the name God refers to Himself as when talking to Moses in Exodus 3:14; the 'MEDIC' part identifies God as the ultimate healer  though not to be mistaken as a religious musical group.
After uploading a demo recording of track "Unexplained" on Myspace, the band was scouted and signed to Los Angeles-based record label, Authentik Artists. On October 5, 2010, Authentik Artists released IAMMEDIC's debut EP entitled "A Tale of Abigale Withers". The EP was recorded, and produced by Enik Lin, Mark Maxwell (Millionaires (group), Boys Like Girls, Call The Cops), and Ian Kirkpatrick (Call the Cops). Mixed by Grammy nominated engineer, Mark Needham  (The Killers, Neon Trees, Sick Puppies, Cobra Starship) the EP was featured on the front pages of iTunes, iLike, Purevolume, and Clear Channels New and Discover. In December 2010, IAMMEDIC locked an endorsement deal with Heydey Footwear.
Later in 2010, Lin decided to take the band full-time and enlisted members Danny Park and Andre Harris, and Dj Yup. The group quickly gained notoriety after being asked to open up for K-Pop sensations, JYJ, while on their New York City tour date, which ultimately did not press through due to JYJ's P1 visas being denied for their US tour.
- IAMMEDIC's social media presence grew so rapidly that the band charted No. 11 on Billboard.com's NEXT BIG SOUND 25 in April 2011.
- In June 2011, IAMMEDIC, self-released their debut full-length record, Perfect.
- On June 24, 2011, the group opened up for Korean-American and K-Pop singer, Brian Joo, during his 2010 US "Unveiled Tour" Los Angeles date and gained overwhelming support from the K-Pop community.
- On July 5, IAMMEDIC was featured on Korea Times 
- On August 23, 2011, IAMMEDIC released their first official music video off Perfect, titled '"Spaceship," through their official YouTube channel, IAMMEDICTV.
- On October 30, 2011, IAMMEDIC was featured on Hallyu Magazine.
Enik is the lead vocals, producer, main writer, programming, sequencing, piano, keyboards, guitars, drums, violin, keyboards for IAMMEDIC. Before starting IAMMEDIC, Lin was in a band called Burning Tree Project (Tragic Hero/East West/Warner).  Enik has also released two singles off his forthcoming solo album. 
Danny contributes as the background vocals and producer. Park is also a DJ on 1TYM Danny's (Taebin) "Danny From LA" on Mnet (TV channel). Park also produced Mnet's docu-reality TV show "Alpha Girls"  and "KTOWN Night Market" event in Los Angeles, California.
Also known as Dre. Started rapping at the age of 11, then joined several local hip-hop groups. A little after, he learned to play piano from jazz player, Peter Deneff, and songwriter, Joseph Gallo. He also played keyboards and vocals for Burning Tree Project. In charge of vocals, keyboards and also as a co-writer for IAMMEDIC.
Also known as Sangyup Jeon, Yup is the newest member and the official DJ for IAMMEDIC. Contributes as live dj and live sequencing. DJ Yup is a popular DJ in South Korea who has had stints in Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Kansas. He can fill clubs of 1,500 as he is a regular DJ in top clubs in Seoul. He is also sponsored by H&M of Korea. Upon meeting and joining IAMMEDIC, DJ Yup toured with Korean-American and K-Pop singer, Brian Joo, for his 4-city "Unveiled" US Club Tour. DJ Yup and Brian Joo collaborated with Seattle-based pop-rock band, New Height's newest single, "Nightmare." 
|Year||Album Information||Track List|
The Tale of Abigale Withers (Authentik Artists)
|Year||Album Information||Track List|
|Year||Remixed Song||Original Artist||Appears On||Remixed by|
Concerts and tours
- JYJ's "The Beginning Showcase World Tour 2010" (US Opening Act) (2010) 
- Kollaboration (talent show) New York (2011) 
- 2014 Corolla Launch Concert (Opening Act) Los Angeles (2014) 
- Jenna (April 4, 2011). "Interview with IAMMEDIC". YAM MAGAZINE. Retrieved November 5, 2011.
- "IAMMEDIC". Brightman Music. Retrieved November 5, 2011.
- IAMMEDIC - #WELOVEYOULA (song snippet). Jan 9, 2011.
- "IAMMEDIC - The Tale of Abigail Withers". 2010. Retrieved November 5, 2011.
- "IAMMEDIC Locks Endorsement With Heyday Footwear". Free Press Release. December 20, 2010. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- Jonathan Hicap (November 12, 2010). "JYJ Denied P1 Visas; Will Perform for Free in US Tour". News Article. Manila Bulletin.
- "JYJ's P1 Visas Denied Members to Put on Free Concert". AllKPop.com.
- "Billboard Next Big Sound 25". April 23, 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- KoreAm (June 20, 2011). "KoreAm Journal". Archived from the original on 20 October 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "하루라도 음악을 안마시면 갈증 못참죠". Korea Times. July 5, 2011. Retrieved 4 November 2011.
- IAMMEDIC - SPACESHIP. Aug 23, 2011.
- IAMMEDIC Backstage Interview Part 1. Oct 9, 2011.
- IAMMEDIC Backstage Interview Part 2. Oct 9, 2011.
- "Burning Tree Project : Time and Color". August 4, 2008. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Erik Lin of Burning Tree Project (Photo by Film Magic)". June 13, 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Enik Lin of IAMMEDIC Releases New Single – "Words"". March 28, 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Into the Sun (feat. Lydia Paek) - Single Enik Lin". February 20, 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Danny From LA". October 12, 2012. Retrieved 7 September 2012.
- ""Alpha Girls" Creates Visibility". March 3, 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- "KTLA5 Coverage on KTOWN Night Market". April 18, 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2014.
- "IAMMEDIC ON THEIR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE". Article. Hellokpop. August 21, 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "The Artists of MTV Chi Rocks!". October 13, 2006. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- Marian Liu (June 16, 2011). "Concert preview: Korean DJ Sangyup Jeon preaches a universal hip-hop message". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 4 November 2011.
- "allkpop presents: Brian Joo's 2011 US Club Tour". Article. AllKPop. May 27, 2011. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- "New Heights releases "Nightmare" MV teaser ft. Brian Joo & DJ Yup!". AllKPop. October 19, 2011.
- "JYJ US Tour". Facebook. 2010-10-30. Retrieved 2011-10-30.
- "Guest Performers - IAMMEDIC". Kollaboration New York. 2011-09-29. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- "Aziatix Toyota Concert at Club Nokia Review". K-Soul Magazine. 2014-03-26. Retrieved 2014-03-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to IAMMEDIC.|