IAO Chant from the Cosmic Inferno
|IAO Chant From The Cosmic Inferno|
|Studio album by Acid Mothers Temple and The Cosmic Inferno|
|Released||September 20 2005|
|Label||Ace Fu Records|
|Acid Mothers Temple and The Cosmic Inferno chronology|
IAO Chant From The Cosmic Inferno is an album by the Japanese group The Acid Mothers Temple and the Cosmic Inferno released in 2005 by Ace Fu Records. The album contains one piece, nearly an hour long, based on the Gong song Master Builder. Acid Mothers Temple covered Master Builder again in 2012 on IAO Chant From The Melting Paraiso Underground Freak Out.
- "OM Riff" – 51:25
- Tabata Mitsuru - bass, vocal, maratab
- Higashi Hiroshi - electronics
- Shimura Koji - drums
- Okano Futoshi - drums
- Kawabata Makoto - guitar, chant, hurdygurdy
- Kawabata Makoto - production, engineering
- Yoshida Tatsuya - digital mastering
- Jurek, Thom. IAO Chant from the Cosmic Inferno - Acid Mothers Temple at AllMusic. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "IAO CHANT from The Cosmic Inferno". acidmothers.com. Retrieved 5 April 2013. External link in
- Murphy, Matthew (23 January 2006). "Acid Mothers Temple: IAO Chant From the Cosmic Inferno / Cosmic Funeral Route 666". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 5 April 2013.
- "IAO Chant From The Melting Paraiso Underground Freak Out CD". Riot Season. Retrieved 5 April 2013.