|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2013)|
|Digital Agency, Media Conglomerate|
|Industry||Business Intelligence, Media|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, New York City|
Dan Beckmann, Co Founder
Founded by creatives who worked on the 2008 Obama for America campaign, IB5k was created to bring the success achieved by the Obama 2008 New Media Department to other well-intentioned institutions and organizations.
IB5k has three divisions: Correlate Analytics, IB5k Interactive & Media, and IB5k Network. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and has main offices in New York City and Washington, DC.
Originally conceived as a bi-partisan solution to understanding constituent correspondence in the US House of Representatives, Correlate now is a flexible business intelligence platform, in use at other major brands, agencies, and organizations. IB5k was selected as a finalist for SXSW's 2012 Business Accelerator program as a result of its civic work in providing a solution Congressional office's constituent correspondence issues.
IB5k Interactive and media
Drawing on a network of creatives and engineers from around the world, IB5k offers diverse digital production capacities ranging from custom software engineering and app and website development to video animation and multi-location video production. Clients include the U.S. Congress, Bank of America, The Girl Scouts, and many other civic-minded corporations and institutions.
Citizen CoSponsor is a Facebook application produced for the U.S. Congress that allows constituents to cosponsor bills.
Communicating With Congress Prototype
IB5k was awarded the responsibility for producing a prototype for delivery of bulk electronic communications to the U.S. House of Representatives.
Schmooru is the invitation-only community, currently numbering over 1,000 creatives from all over the world, that backs IB5k Interactive. Schmooru members create original content distributed on schmooru.com, YouTube, and Dailymotion.
In November 2011, Schmooru was ranked #4 on comScore’s list of YouTube partners. It remained in the top 10 for most of 2012.
IB5k Network / Influencedsp
IB5k Network is a digital advertising services company and Demand Side Platform (DSP) that offers b2b advertising services and manages media buys for large organizations. IB5k Network delivers hundreds millions of impressions per month through various products and services. Its services are also marketed through InfluenceDSP.
- Judd, Nick. "What Congress Might Do With All Those Emails". Tech President. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- David, Burstien. "Dan Beckmann And Tom Hallaran's Plan To Bring Big Data To Big Government". Fast Company. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "IB5k's Correlate Selected as a Finalist at SXSW's Interactive Accelerator Program". Reuters. 21 February 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- O'Keefe, Ed (21 March 2012). "House Republicans launch 'Citizen Cosponsor'". The Washington Post. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Goldmark, Alex. "Meet Schmooru: The Un-Network Co-op for TV on the Internet They Wanted to Save Media, They Made Schmooru, the TV Un-Network for the Internet". Good Magazine. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "comScore Releases September 2012 U.S. Online Video Rankings". Comscore. Retrieved 21 February 2013.