Jump to navigation Jump to search
IBM is International Business Machines, an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York.
IBM may also refer to:
- International Brotherhood of Magicians
- itty bitty machine company, or "ibm", a small computer retail store in Evanston, Illinois, United States
Science and technology
- IBM (atoms), the creation of the initials "IBM" using individual atoms in 1990
- Inclusion body myositis, an inflammatory muscle disease
- Interacting boson model, in nuclear physics
- Izu-Bonin-Mariana Arc system, a plate tectonic convergent boundary in the Pacific Ocean
- Injection blow molding, a blow molding manufacturing process
- Invisible Black Matter in the Japanese manga Ajin
- IBM railway station, near Greenock, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IBM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.