IBM Unica NetInsight
8.6.x / June 2012
|Available in||English, Spanish, French, German and Italian|
IBM Unica NetInsight was a web analytics application that utilized an Extract, transform, load methodology to populate a database that could then be queried using a browser-based interface. NetInsight is from the same family of tools as Unica NetTracker. In April 2014, IBM announced Unica NetInsight would be discontinued.
Affinium NetInsight was first released in June 2006 at version 7.0. With the release of version 8.0 Affinium NetInsight has been renamed to Unica NetInsight, dropping (along with the rest of the Unica products) the Affinium brand.
IBM acquires Unica Corporation  and the Unica NetInsight software adopts the IBM name, IBM Unica NetInsight.
The NetInsight Extract, transform, load process can read log files in virtually any format, including logs from web servers, proxy servers, streaming media servers and FTP servers. As well as processing normal server log files NetInsight can use log files derived from page tags to replace or augment log file data.
- "Open for Integrated Analysis". Archived from the original on 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2012-01-20.
- "Software withdrawal and support discontinuance: IBM Unica NetInsight".
- "Unica Ships Affinium NetInsight".
- "IBM Completes Acquisition of Unica Corporation".
- "Page Tags and Log Files". Archived from the original on 2008-03-26. Retrieved 2008-04-08.
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|