From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IBO)
|Look up ibo, Ibo, or IBO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ibo may refer to:
- İbrahim Tatlıses, a Kurdish pop-folk singer also known as "Ibo"
- Ibo Bonilla, a Costa Rican sculptor and architect
- Igbo people, a Nigerian ethnic group formerly known as the "Ibo"
- Igbo language, also known as "Ibo"
- Ibo, Mozambique, one of the Quirimbas Islands
- Ibo District, Hyōgo, a district of Hyōgo Prefecture in Japan
- Igboland, the traditional lands of the Igbo people in the south-eastern region and surrounding states in Nigeria
- Aboh, a Nigerian city in Igboland also formerly known as "Ibo"
IBO or I.B.O. can stand for:
- International Baccalaureate Organization, the former name of the International Baccalaureate
- International Biology Olympiad, an annual competition
- International Boxing Organization
- International Radio and Television Organisation (International Broadcasting Organization)
- Intellectual Property Business Organization
- Independent Business Owner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ibo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.