From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IBU is a three-letter initialism that may refer to:
- IBU, Par Pharmaceutical brand name for ibuprofen
- Inshore Boat Unit, a Naval Coastal Warfare unit of the United States Navy
- International Biathlon Union, the international governing body of biathlon
- International Bittering Unit, measurement of bitter (taste) in beer
- International Boxing Union, a former and the current governing body of boxing
- International Buddhist University (Shitennoji University), in Habikino, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- International Burch University, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Istanbul Bilgi University, a for-profit university in Istanbul, Turkey
- Mount Ibu, an inactive volcano in Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IBU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.