|Industry||Business Finance |
|Headquarters||Costa Mesa, California, U.S.|
|Tom Markel, Founder, Chairman, and CEO
Ron Hardaway, CFO
Eric Hannan, MD
iBank is a company that provides small businesses with access to loan lenders, insurance providers, and capital sources.
The company offers multiple products to small businesses in effort to increase their chances of getting a loan.
- Finance Center connects the borrower with the lender by posting the borrower information to the lender's account for review.
- Finance Suite enables a business to upload and store financial data, management bios, business plans, appraisals, tax returns and all other materials necessary to pre-populate loan, insurance and investor applications in a secure online vault and deliver these materials online to lenders, insurers, and investors. FinanceSuite nearly eliminates the paper based, fax and overnight delivery of documents to third parties. The tool also helps borrowers identify if they qualify for niche loans such as working capital, SBA loans, and merchant cash advance.
iBank's parent company Credentrust runs the software that powers iBank as well as applications for CB Richard Ellis, Sysco Corporation, Hilton Hotels, the United States Environmental Protection Agency, and Pioneer Electronics.
- Netvention Company Profiles, October 25, 2007, iBank
- Norman, Jan. "Money: iBank Seeks to Connect Small-Business Borrowers, Lenders." OCRegister. 10 Nov. 2007. 30 May 2008 <http://www.ocregister.com/money/business-loan-ibank-1919685-markel-lenders>.
- PrimeZone Media Network, October 11, 2006, "A Big Win for Small Businesses and Insurance Agents Nationwide as iBank.com Partners With IMMS"
- Abelson, Paul. "EPA assists in purchases of fuel-saving, cleaner equipment" Landline Magazine, March 21st, 2008 <http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_news/Daily/2008/Mar08/031708/032108-08.htm>
- PrimeZone Media Network, January 25th, 2005, "Credentrust's iBank.com Launch Continues Enabling Businesses to Easily Create Professional Loan Packages and Reach Lenders Nationwide"