ICC World Cricket League Division Five
|Tournament format||Round robin, playoffs|
|Number of teams||12 (2008)
|Most successful||Jersey (2 titles)|
ICC World Cricket League Division Five forms part of the World Cricket League (WCL) system. Like all other divisions, WCL Division Five is contested as a standalone tournament rather than as an actual league.
The inaugural Division Five tournament was held in 2008, hosted by Jersey, and featured 12 teams. At all subsequent tournaments (2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016), the number of teams has been fixed at six. Because the WCL operates on a system of promotion and relegation, teams have generally only participated in one or two Division Five tournaments before being either promoted to Division Four or relegated to Division Six. Overall, 21 teams have played in at least one Division Five tournament. Afghanistan and Nepal have progressed from Division Five to the World Cup Qualifier, the only teams to do so from such a low starting division.
81/8 (37.4 overs)
|Afghanistan won by 2 wickets
80 (39.5 overs)
|2010||Nepal||Kathmandu Valley|| Nepal
175/7 (46.5 overs)
|Nepal won by 5 wickets
| United States
172 (47.2 overs)
164/1 (26.4 overs)
|Singapore won by 9 wickets
159 (47 overs)
|2014||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur|| Jersey
247/8 (50 overs)
|Jersey won by 71 runs
176 (44.4 overs)
|2016||Jersey||Saint Saviour|| Jersey
194/7 (50 overs)
|Jersey won by 44 runs
150 (45.3 overs)
Performance by team
- 1st – Champions
- 2nd – Runners-up
- 3rd – Third place
- Q – Qualified
- — Hosts
- Note: at every edition of the tournament since 2010, the teams finishing first and second have been promoted to Division Four, and the teams finishing fifth and sixth have been relegated to Division Six. In 2008, the teams finishing first and second were promoted as usual, while every team finishing below fifth was relegated to regional tournaments.
|Year||Most runs||Most wickets||Ref|
|2008||Shahid Ahmed (349)||Mehboob Alam (19)|
|2010||Steve Massiah (289)||Kevin Darlington (14)|
|2012||Adil Hanif (265)||David Hooper (17)|
|2014||Chaminda Ruwan (343)||Shahrulnizam Yusof (16)|
|2016||Zeeshan Maqsood (350)||Ben Kynman (15)|
- ICC World Cricket League Division Four 2008 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Five 2009/10 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Five 2011/12 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Five 2013/14 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Five 2016 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 23 June 2016.