ICC World Cricket League Division Four
|Tournament format||Round robin, playoffs|
|Number of teams||6|
|Current champion||United States|
|Most successful||United States (2 titles)|
ICC World Cricket League Division Four forms part of the World Cricket League (WCL) system. Like all other divisions, WCL Division Four is contested as a standalone tournament rather than as an actual league.
The inaugural Division Four tournament was held in 2008, hosted by Tanzania. Subsequent tournaments have been held in 2010 (in Italy), 2012 (in Malaysia), 2014 (in Singapore), and 2016 (in the United States). Both the number of teams (six) and tournament format (round-robin followed by playoffs) have remained unchanged between editions. Because the WCL operates on a system of promotion and relegation, teams generally only participate in one or two Division Four tournaments before being either promoted to Division Three or relegated to Division Five. In total, sixteen teams have played in at least one Division Four tournament. Afghanistan and Hong Kong, the inaugural Division Four finalists, have gone on to much greater success, both currently holding One Day International (ODI) status.
|2008||Tanzania||Dar es Salaam|| Afghanistan
179 (49.4 overs)
|Afghanistan won by 57 runs
| Hong Kong
122 (45 overs)
|2010||Italy||Bologna|| United States
188/2 (21.4 overs)
|United States won by 8 wickets
185/9 (50 overs)
|2012||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur|| Nepal
147/2 (28 overs)
|Nepal won by 8 wickets
| United States
145 (48.1 overs)
235/7 (50 overs)
|Malaysia won by 57 runs
178 (46.1 overs)
|2016||United States||Los Angeles|| United States
208 (49.4 overs)
|United States won by 13 runs
195/9 (50 overs)
Performance by team
- 1st – Champions
- 2nd – Runners-up
- 3rd – Third place
- Q – Qualified
- — Hosts
- Note: at every edition of the tournament, the teams finishing first and second have been promoted to Division Three, and the teams finishing fifth and sixth have been relegated to Division Five.
|Year||Most runs||Most wickets||Ref|
|2008||Hussain Butt (267)||Hamid Hassan (16)|
|2010||Peter Petricola (235)||Basanta Regmi (14)|
|2012||Sushil Nadkarni (238)||Basanta Regmi (21)|
|2014||Chaminda Ruwan (343)||Shahrulnizam Yusof (16)|
|2016||Corey Bisson (242)|| Aftab Ahmed (14)
Timil Patel (14)
- ICC World Cricket League Division Four 2008/09 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Four 2010 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Four 2012 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Four 2014 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 27 September 2015.
- ICC World Cricket League Division Four 2016/17 – CricketArchive. Retrieved 6 November 2016.