ICD Business School
|Principal||Mr. Vincent Barry|
ICD (International College Dublin) Business School is a Business School located in the heart of Dublin Ireland. The College delivers QQI validated Level 8 and Level 9 Degrees, Masters Degrees in Accountancy and Business Studies.
The Accounting and Finance and Business studies degrees are at level 8 on the National Framework of Qualifications and the Masters in Accounting and Finance is at Level 9. Part-time students of the undergraduate degrees are also entitled to tax relief from revenue. The Accounting and Finance degree 3 Year Graduates are entitled to exemptions from all the Foundation examinations of the ACCA professional accountancy body (F1-F9).
ICD Business School have developed a unique offering for Accounting and Finance students. Graduates of our BA in Accounting and Finance are awarded the Foundation Stage of ACCA F1-F9 exemptions and can then progress onto our Masters in Accounting and Finance which covers amongst other modules P1-P7 of the final stages of ACCA and students can sit the ACCA papers at the same time. This allows the successful student to graduate with an BA in Accounting and Finance, a Masters in Accounting and Finance and to have completed their full ACCA examinations during the same time period of 5 years.
ICD Business School are the only independent college to offer a BA in Business Studies with Chinese (Mandarin), which offers the student all of the standard Business Studies modules along with Mandarin modules from beginners level through to HSK Level 6 (competent) and modules such as, Economics and the Chinese Economy, Chinese History Culture and Society, Contemporary Chinese Society, Doing Business in China and students spend Year 3 of this four year degree at Hubei University in The People's Republic of China.
- B.A. Honours in Accounting and Finance (QQI) F1-F9 Exemptions ACCA (3 Years)
- B.A. Honours in Business Studies (QQI) (4 Years)
- B.A. Honours in Business Studies with Chinese (QQI) (with one academic year spent in Hubei University) (4 Years)
- Masters in Accounting and Finance(QQI) (2 Years)
- Certificate in Business Studies with Chinese (QQI) (2 Years)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
Irish school leavers can now apply for the Level 8 BA degree programmes via the Irish governments CAO application system.
- Part Time Undergraduate Courses Tax Relief www.revenue.ie.
|This Irish university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|