(Redirected from ICET)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ICET, ICE.T or variant, may refer to:
- Iced tea, a beverage made from tea and ice
- ICE T, a German high-speed train
- Aechmea 'Ice-T', a Bromeliad cultivar
- International Coalition to End Torture
- International Consultation on English Texts, now the English Language Liturgical Consultation
- Institute for the Certification of Engineering Technicians, part of the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Icet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.