ICFAI University, Tripura
|Type||Non Profit Institution|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. R.L. PAREEK|
- Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Ph.D programs.
- Faculty of Management Studies.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Nursing Science.
- Faculty of Allied Health Science.
- Faculty of physical Education and yoga.
- Faculty of Liberal Arts.
- Faculty of Special Education.
- Faculty of Library and Information science.
|Law – India|
|India Today (2019)||35|
Like all universities in India, ICFAI University, Tripura is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The courses of the ICFAI Law College are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). and also Accredit by NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (NAAC)
- "Top 40 Law Colleges". India Today. 27 May 2019. Retrieved 20 June 2020.
- "ICFAI University, Tripura listing". University Grants Commission. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- "Status of approval of Law Colleges" (PDF). Bar Council of India. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- "ACU members". www.acu.ac.uk. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "AIU Members". www.aiu.ac.in. Retrieved 23 August 2018.