ICFAI University, Tripura
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Non Profit Institution|
The university has four faculties:
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
|Law – India|
|India Today (2018)||28|
Like all universities in India, ICFAI University, Tripura is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The courses of the ICFAI Law College are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- "India's Best Colleges 2018: Law". India Today. 2018.
- "ICFAI University, Tripura listing". University Grants Commission. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- "Status of approval of Law Colleges" (PDF). Bar Council of India. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- "ACU members". www.acu.ac.uk. Retrieved 23 August 2018.
- "AIU Members". www.aiu.ac.in. Retrieved 23 August 2018.