Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||Holmdel, New Jersey|
|Colin Day, CEO & Founder|
|Products||iCIMS Connect, iCIMS Recruit, iCIMS Onboard, iCIMS UNIFi|
Number of employees
iCIMS, Inc. is an American software company based in Holmdel, New Jersey. It was founded in 1999 by current Chairman & CEO, Colin Day. iCIMS is an acronym that stands for Internet Collaborative Information Management Systems.
- List of talent management system companies
- Applicant tracking system
- Human resource management system
- Social Recruiting
- Talent Community
- Tom Zanki. "iCIMS tracks the top talent with software". njbiz.com. NJBiz. Archived from the original on April 6, 2015. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- Kutik, Bill (March 8, 2010). "What Does iCIMS Actually Mean?". hreonline.com. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- Surden, Esther (November 27, 2017). "iCIMS Moves into Bell Works, Marking Milestone for Company and Building". njtechweekly.com. Retrieved November 30, 2017.
- Durdin, Mike (September 11, 2012). "iCIMS Acquires Social Recruiting Tech Company". recruiter.com. Retrieved March 13, 2019.
- Durdin, Mike (January 8, 2018). "iCIMS Acquires Mobile Recruiting Platform TextRecruit". globenewswire.com. Retrieved March 13, 2019.