|Headquarters||Matawan, New Jersey|
|Colin Day, CEO & Founder|
|Products||iCIMS Connect, iCIMS Recruit, iCIMS Onboard|
Number of employees
iCIMS, Inc. is an American software company based in Matawan, New Jersey. It was founded in 2000 by current CEO, Colin Day. iCIMS offers a cloud-based and scalable software suite that includes its three products – iCIMS Connect, iCIMS Recruit, and iCIMS Onboard – which enable employers to find, screen, and hire people. To date, iCIMS supports more than 3,000 contracted customers representing approximately 4,500 organizations that span all industries and sizes around the world.  iCIMS is an acronym that stands for Internet Collaborative Information Management Systems. 
- List of talent management system companies
- Applicant tracking system
- Human resource management system
- Social Recruiting
- Talent Community
- Tom Zanki. "iCIMS tracks the top talent with software". njbiz.com. NJBiz. Archived from the original on April 6, 2015. Retrieved 2015-11-04.
- Daria Friedman (November 10, 2015). "iCIMS Analyst Event: Building an Ecosystem". brandonhall.com. Brandon Hall Group. Archived from the original on December 31, 2015. Retrieved December 31, 2015.
- Kutik, Bill (March 8, 2010). "What Does iCIMS Actually Mean?". hreonline.com. Retrieved November 4, 2015.