From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ick may refer to:
- William Ick, (1800–1844), botanist
- Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, a single-celled parasite. Also known as Ich.
- Inhibitor cystine knot
- Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest
- Intercity Kort, A Dutch train-coach.
- Intestinal cell (MAK-like) kinase, a human protein involved in organ development
- "Ick" is also an English slang term for something distasteful.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.