(Redirected from ICMP (disambiguation))
|Look up ICMP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ICMP may refer to:
Science and technology
- International Collection of Microorganisms from Plants, held by Landcare Research
- International Congress on Mathematical Physics
- Internet Control Message Protocol, used in computer networking
- Ischemic cardiomyopathy
- The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance, in London, UK
- International Commission on Missing Persons
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.