From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The ICRC is the International Committee of the Red Cross.
ICRC may also refer to:
- Interface Cyclic Redundancy Check
- International Clinical Research Center in Brno, Czech Republic
- International Conference of Reformed Churches
- International Cosmic Ray Conference
- International Classic Record Collector, a magazine founded in 1995
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.