From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ICU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ICU may refer to:
- International Cheer Union, the worldwide governing body of cheerleading
- International Cycling Union, the Union Cycliste International
- ICU, former Investment Capital Ukraine, Kyiv-based financial group that includes three business areas: trading, investment banking services and asset management.
- Information and Communications University, a research university in Daejeon, South Korea
- Istanbul Commerce University, a private university in İstanbul, Turkey
- International Christian University, a private university (liberal arts college) in Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan
- International Christian University – Kiev, a private university in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Imperial College Union, the students union of Imperial College London
- Industrial and Commercial Workers' Union, a South African political group from the 1920s
- International Clearing Union, a non-existent currency regulatory institution proposed in 1944
- Internationalist Communist Union, an international grouping of Trotskyist political parties
- Islamic Courts Union, an armed group of Sharia courts in Somalia
- Intensive Care Unit, a special department of a hospital or healthcare facility that provides treatment for critically ill patients
- International Components for Unicode, software libraries supporting internationalization
- Intersection Capacity Utilization, a measure of the capacity of a roadway intersection
- Inner City Unit, a British hard edge/punk band
- I.C.U. (film), an unreleased Australian thriller starring Christian Radford
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.