From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ICWA may refer to:
- The Indian Child Welfare Act
- Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of IndiaRenamed as Institute of Cost Accountants Of India (ICAI)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants the renamed Institute of Cost and Works Accountants in the UK
- The Indian Council of World Affairs
- The Insurance Commission of Western Australia, the sole Compulsory Third Party Insurer for motor vehicle personal injuries in Western Australia
- The Institute of Current World Affairs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICWA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.