|Products||Retail forex trading, Contract for Differences|
Number of employees
IC Markets is an Australian-based online ECN retail forex and Contract for difference broker trading in financial derivatives headquartered in Sydney. IC Markets specializes in CFDs over Forex, Indices, Commodities, Bonds, and equity markets in Asia and Europe.
In 2015, IC Markets announced that it would cover negative balances following the Swiss Franc flash crash which occurred on 15 January 2015.
In September 2017, IC Markets announced record trading volumes for the month of August totalling 343 billion USD.
In June 2018, IC Markets announced record average daily volumes (ADV) of 19.4 billion USD in May and a monthly total of 447 billion USD. May’s ADV record of 19.4 billion USD represents a 24% increase compared to the Q1 2018 average of 15.6 billion. May’s monthly volume total of 447 billion USD is a 30% increase (over 100 billion USD) compared to the 343 billion USD record reported in August 2017. In October 2018, the company announced that it had obtained a license in Cyprus.
- "IC Markets Becomes Latest Broker to Brace for Potential Brexit Impact". Finance Magnates.
- "IC Markets Review". Eglise La Combe.
- "IC Markets Covering Negative Losses". Finance Magnates. 5 February 2015.
- "IC Markets". Crunchbase.
- Ian, Douglus (23 July 2018). "The final review 2018 for International Capital Markets Broker". Engine Forex Broker. Retrieved 2018-08-12.
- "IC Markets Heads List of Broker Warnings from France's AMF". Finance Magnates. February 4, 2016.
- "Australia Retail FX broker IC Markets reports record volumes of $343 billion for August". Leaprate.
- "IC Markets Obtains CySEC License, Opens Cyprus Office". Finance Magnates. October 19, 2018.