IC Markets is an Australian-based online ECN forex broker firm. The company is one of the biggest online retail foreign exchange brokers. IC Markets specializes in CFDs over Forex, Indices, Commodities, Bonds, and equity markets in Asia and Europe.
In 2015, IC Markets announced that it would cover negative balances following the Swiss Franc flash crash which occurred on January 15, 2015.
In September 2017, IC Markets announced record trading volumes for the month of August totalling 343 billion USD.
- "IC Markets Becomes Latest Broker to Brace for Potential Brexit Impact". Finance Magnates.
- "IC Markets Review". Eglise La Combe.
- "IC Markets Covering Negative Losses". Finance Magnates. 5 February 2015.
- "IC Markets". Crunchbase.
- "Automotive IC market falls". Electronics Weekly.
- Ian, Douglus (23 July 2018). "The final review 2018 for International Capital Markets Broker". Engine Forex Broker. Retrieved 2018-08-12.
- "Australia Retail FX broker IC Markets reports record volumes of $343 billion for August". Leaprate.