|Products||Retail forex trading, Contract for Differences|
Number of employees
IC Markets is an Australian-based online retail forex and Contract for difference broker trading in financial derivatives headquartered in Sydney. IC Markets specializes in CFDs over Forex, Indices, Commodities, Bonds, and equity markets in Asia and Europe.
In September 2017, IC Markets announced record trading volumes for the month of August totalling US$343 billion.
In June 2018, IC Markets announced record average daily volumes (ADV) of US$19.4 billion in May and a monthly total of US$447 billion. May's ADV record of US$19.4 billion represents a 24% increase compared to the Q1 2018 average of 15.6 billion. May's monthly volume total of US$447 billion is a 30% increase (over US$100 billion) compared to the US$343 billion record reported in August 2017. In October 2018, the company announced that it had obtained a license in Cyprus.
- "IC Markets Becomes Latest Broker to Brace for Potential Brexit Impact". Finance Magnates.
- "IC Markets Review". Eglise La Combe.
- "IC Markets Covering Negative Losses". Finance Magnates. 5 February 2015.
- "IC Markets". Crunchbase.
- "IC Markets Trading Platforms". 55brokers. Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- Ian, Douglus (23 July 2018). "The final review 2018 for International Capital Markets Broker". Engine Forex Broker. Retrieved 2018-08-12.
- "Australia Retail FX broker IC Markets reports record volumes of $343 billion for August". Leaprate.
- "IC Markets Obtains CySEC License, Opens Cyprus Office". Finance Magnates. October 19, 2018.