IC e-card (ICい～カード? Aishī ī-kādo) is a rechargeable contactless smart card ticketing system for public transport by Iyo Railway (Iyotetsu) in Matsuyama, Japan. The card was introduced from August 23, 2005, succeeding the previous e-card, a magnetic prepaid card. This is the first smart card system by Japanese transportation operators with Osaifu-Keitai mobile payment service (Mobile FeliCa), preceding that of Mobile Suica.
Types of cards
- Iyotetsu Lines
- Iyotetsu Bus; all the regular bus lines, including limousine buses to Matsuyama Airport and Matsuyama Port, a railway-transfer bus between Takahama Station and Matsuyama Port, but excluding a service by Setouchi Bus.
- Iyotetsu Taxi; Matsuyama area only.
- Ishizuchisan SA and Iyonada SA at Matsuyama Expressway.
- Whale Express, a highway bus between Matsuyama and Kōchi.
- A few stores in Matsuyama, including Iyotetsu Takashimaya department store.
- (Japanese) IC e-card official website
|This Japanese rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|