|Industry||Communications, VoIP provider|
|Founder||Arlo Gilbert, Andy Muldowney|
|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Jonathan Boswell (CEO)|
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
iCall, Inc. is a privately held telecommunications company founded in 2006 by Arlo C. Gilbert and Andrew H. Muldowney. In 2012 Senico, LLC acquired iCall with Jonathan Boswell as CEO. iCall creates and distributes a self-titled software providing a browser-based, pc based and mobile messenger, VoIP Additionally, iCall provides iCall for Business, a hosted IP PBX business phone system.
iCall can also be accessed from mobile platforms such as Apple iOS and Android or through a SIP phone including desktop devices.
iCall services can be used on both broadband and mobile networks.
The company is privately funded and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Comparison of instant messaging clients
- Comparison of VoIP software
- Mobile VoIP
- Business telephone system
- Lendino, Jamie (28 January 2010). "iCall, Fring Now Allow iPhone VOIP Calls over 3G". PC Magazine. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- Bounds, J (29 April 2011). "iCall Inc. moves HQ to Dallas, hiring 15 to 20". Dallas Business Journal. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ICall.|