|Slogan||Smart travel, together|
|Service area||Western Europe|
|Service type||Intercity coach service|
|Chief executive||Maria Harti|
Ouibus, formerly iDBUS, operates coach services in Europe. Currently, OUIBUS serves Aix-en-Provence, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Genoa, Lille, London, Lyon, Marseille, Milan, Nice, Paris, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, San Sebastián, and Turin. The route network is expanding progressively. Ouibus has three major hubs; Paris-Bercy, Lyon-Perrache, and Lille-Europe. Founded in 2012 by SNCF, in November 2018 it was announced that it would be purchased by BlaBlaCar and rebranded as BlaBlaBus.
A second hub was created at Lyon-Perrache on 17 December 2012 to launch Milan and Turin destinations. On 23 May 2013, iDBUS began operating services between Marseille and Nice, Genoa and Milan. On 28 April 2014 iDBUS launched a service from Brussels to Amsterdam, London and Charles de Gaulle Airport.
On 1 December 2014, iDBUS started operating into Germany, with a service from Paris to Brussels, Aachen and Cologne. From 15 June 2015 iDBUS expanded further in the Benelux, with Rotterdam and Antwerp added to the network. From the same date a London to Lyon route started.
On a number of the services to/from Spain, a fleet of Irizar i6 coaches operated by Sarfa are used. These operate in the Ouibus livery.
The fleet is equipped with toilets, free WiFi and power outlets at every seats.
- About Us Ouibus
- SNCF Launches its First Coach Service Idbus 4 July 2012
- Article about the launch of new services from Brussels (in Dutch)
- Article about the launch of a new service to Germany (in French)
- Idbus becomes Ouibus Coach & Bus Week issue 1214 10 November 2015 page 14
- Starshipper becomes Ouibus SoBus
- National Express strengthens cross channel and European services National Express 1 February 2018
- SNCF to sell Ouibus to BlaBlaCar in multimodal partnership Railway Gazette International 13 November 2018
- iDBUS Services
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to OUIBUS.|