Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up IDF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IDF or idf may refer to:
- Israel Defense Forces, the military forces of the State of Israel
- Israeli Diving Federation, a non-governmental SCUBA diving training organization based in Israel
- Iceland Defense Force, a military command of the United States Armed Forces from 1951 to 2006
- Indian Defence Force, a part-time defence force established as part of the Indian Army in 1917
- Interaction Design Foundation, a non-profit educational organization
- International Diabetes Federation, a worldwide alliance of diabetes associations
- International DOI Foundation, the developer of the digital object identifier
- AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-kuo, Indigenous Defense Fighter, Taiwanese fighter aircraft
- Idiofa Airport, Idiofa, Democratic Republic of the Congo (IATA airport code)
- Île-de-France, one of the 18 regions of France and includes the city of Paris
- IDF curve, intensity-duration-frequency curve for rainfall
- Intel Developer Forum, a gathering of technologists to discuss Intel
- Intermediate Data Format, a file format for electronic design automation
- Intermediate distribution frame, a cable rack for telecommunications wiring
- International Drinks Festival, annual festival of beverages, in Lagos
- Inverse Document Frequency, a factor in the tf–idf principle
- IDF1, a French family-oriented local television channel serving the Île-de-France
- All pages beginning with "IDF"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.