|Look up IDL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IDL may refer to:
- Interface description language, any computer language used to describe a software component's interface
- IDL specification language, the original IDL created by Lamb, Wulf and Nestor at Queen's University, Canada
- OMG IDL, an IDL standardized by Object Management Group selected by the W3C for exposing the DOM of XML, HTML, CSS, and SVG documents
- Microsoft Interface Definition Language, an extension of OMG IDL for supporting Microsoft's DCOM services
- Web IDL, a variation of an IDL for describing APIs that are intended to be implemented in Web browsers
- Interactive Data Language, a data analysis language popular for science applications
- ICAD Design Language, a knowledge-based engineering language used with the software ICAD
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, formerly named Idlewild Airport with IATA airport code IDL
- Indianola Municipal Airport, by FAA airport code
- Inner Dispersal Loop, the common name of Interstate 444, a highway in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma
- International Date Line, the time zone date boundary
- Intermediate-density lipoprotein
- International Drivers License
- International Darts League, a defunct major darts tournament
- IDL Drug Stores, a now-defunct independent drug store cooperative
- Internet Defense League, a website
- Ina Drexler language - a use of words only put together by one woman, for caring thoughtful moments.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.