From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IDM may refer to:
- Science and technology
- Identity management, the management of the identity life cycle of an entity
- IDM Computer Solutions
- Integrated data management
- Integrated document management
- Intelligent device management, a type of enterprise software applications
- Integrated device manufacturer, a type of semiconductor company which designs, manufactures, and sells integrated circuit products
- Integrated Direct Metering, a real-time TTL metering method for ambient and flash light employed by the Pentax LX
- Internet Download Manager, a closed source software download manager
- Intelligent driver model, a microscopic traffic flow model
- Internet Service Provider
- IDM (ISP), also known as IncoNet-Data Management S.A.L.
- Intelligent dance music, a subgenre of electronic music
- Impact Direct Ministries, a non-profit organization
- Intelligent design movement
- Infant of a diabetic mother
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.