From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Idu or IDU can refer to:
- IDU (Indoor unit) of an Australian National Broadband Network fixed wireless connection - see NTD (NBN)
- International Democrat Union, an international alliance of political parties
- Idu, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Idu, Nigeria, a suburb of Abuja, with an interchange between the railway and the Abuja light rail systems.
- Idu script, archaic writing system that represents the Korean language using hanja
- Idu Mishmi language, the language of the Idu Mishmi people
- Hongcheon Idu FC, South Korean football club
- Injecting drug user
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.