This article does not cite any sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
IEC 60068 has three parts:
- IEC 60068-1: General and guidance
- IEC 60068-2: Tests
- IEC 60068-3: Supporting documentation and guidance
- List of International Electrotechnical Commission standards
- MIL-STD-810, "Test Method Standard for Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests"
- MIL-HDBK-2036, "Preparation of Electronic Equipment Specifications"
- IEC 60945, "Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems – General requirements – Methods of testing and required test results"
- RTCA DO-160, "Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment"
- MIL-STD-461, "Department of Defense Interface Standard: Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment"
|This engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|