IEEE Control Systems Society
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The IEEE Control Systems Society Logo
|Headquarters||New York City|
The history of the IEEE Control Systems Society goes back to one of the merged societies forming the IEEE: the Institute of Radio Engineers (IRE) organised the first meeting of the IRE Professional Group on Automatic Control on October 19, 1954.
- IEEE Control Systems Letters, Maria Elena Valcher, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Jonathan How, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Alessandro Astolfi, editor-in-chief
- IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, Andrea Serrani, editor-in-chief
- E-letter on Systems, Control, and Signal Processing, Ioannis Paschalidis, editor-in-chief
CSS co-sponsored conferences
- Joint 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, December 12–15, 2011. Conference website
- 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 16–18, 2009, Shanghai, China
- 2009 IEEE Multiconference on Systems and Control, July 8–10, 2009, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 2009 American Control Conference, June 10–12, 2009, St. Louis, MO, USA
- "IEEE Global History Network - IEEE Control Systems Society History". IEEE. Retrieved December 28, 2010.