IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society
IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society (PSES) is a society of the IEEE created June 21, 2003. According to its website, "The IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society focuses on the theory, design, development and practical implementation of product safety engineering methodologies and techniques for equipment and devices. This includes the study and application of analysis, techniques, construction topologies, testing methodologies, conformity assessments and hazard evaluations. The Society provides a focus for cooperative activities, including the promotion of product safety engineering for the benefit of humanity."
The flagship conference of the PSES is the IEEE International Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering (ISPCE). In 2014, ISPCE had its highest attendance to date in San Jose, California. ISPCE 2015 in Chicago, USA will be even better and includes a Compliance 101 track.
- Santa Clara Valley California Chapter Web Site
- Long Island Chapter Web Site
- Orange County California Chapter Web Site
- Central Texas Chapter Web Site
- Rochester, New York Chapter Web Site
- Oregon & SW Washington Chapter Web Site
- Chicago, IL Chapter Web Site
- Central New England Chapter Web Site
- Toronto, Ontario Canada Joint Chapter Web Site
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Chapter Web Site
- Taipei, Taiwan Chapter Web Site
Montrose, M (2004). "IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society", Conformity Magazine.
Montrose, M (2008). "The IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society: The First Five Years", Conformity Magazine.