IEP can refer to:
- Science and technology
- Immunoelectrophoresis, electrophoresis based separation methods for proteins
- Integrated Electric Propulsion, a type of marine propulsion
- Isoelectric point, the pH point at which an entity has no net charge
- Education and research
- Individualized Education Program, US education plan for a disabled child
- Institut d'études politiques (Institute of Political Studies), France
- Institute for Economics and Peace, a global non-profit research organization
- Institute of Employability Professionals, the professional body of the employability sector
- Institute for Political Studies - Catholic University of Portugal
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Intensive English Program
- Intercity Express Programme, UK rail transport initiative
- Irish pound, the ISO 4217 code for the former currency of Ireland
- Individualized Education Program a document that is developed for each public school child who needs special education.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.