From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IER can refer to:
- Instance équité et réconciliation, a Moroccan human rights commission
- Institute of Education and Research
- International Economic Review, an economics journal
- Interurban Electric Railway, a division of the Southern Pacific Railroad in the U.S.
- Institute for Energy Research, a nonprofit public policy think tank
- New South Wales Institute for Educational Research, an Australian educational research institute
- Individual Electoral Registration, a reform of electoral registration in the United Kingdom proposed by the Coalition Government
- IER (company), a subsidiary of the Bollore group which owns Source London and electric car charging infrastructure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IER.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.