IE Business School
|Type||Private business school|
|President||Diego del Alcázar|
|Affiliations||AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA,|
IE Business School is a graduate and undergraduate school of business located in Madrid, Spain. It was founded in 1973 under the name Instituto de Empresa and since 2009 is part of IE University. IE Business School runs BBA, MBA, Executive MBA, master's degree programs in finance and management, executive education programs, PhD and DBA programs.
IE Business School was founded by three entrepreneurs in 1973 with the goal of fostering an entrepreneurial environment that it instills in its various programs, and many collaborations such as a dual MBA with Brown University and an Asian-focused program run with Singapore Management University.
IE Business School is centrally situated in Madrid's financial district (Barrio de Salamanca). The IE campus currently occupies a total surface area of some 28,000 m2 distributed amongst 17 buildings along and near Calle Maria de Molina.
In addition to the existing IE Business school campus, IE University's new campus, known as “Campus IE” and located in the north of Madrid. The new campus will host 6,000 students and have a surface area of 50,000m2.
|MBA - The Economist||16th||34th||63rd||-|
|MBA - Businessweek||-||-||83rd||-|
|MBA - FT||12th||8th||Excluded||31st||52nd|
|Master in Management - The Economist||-||11th||-|
|Master in Management - FT||7th||3rd||10th||14th||25th|
|Master in Finance - FT||3rd||8th||11th||-||12th|
- Eduard Punset Casals – Innovation and technology professor, lawyer and economist
- Martín Varsavsky – Argentine entrepreneur, author and professor
- Juan José Güemes – Former Politician, General Secretary of Tourism 2000–2003, Madrid Councilor for Employment 2003–2007, Madrid Health Councilor 2007–2010
- Luis Garicano – Spanish Economist, Vice-President of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, Head of Economic and Employment Policy at Citizens
- Ahmet Burak Dağlıoğlu—President, Investment Office of the Presidency of the Republic of Turkey, Board Member, Turkey Wealth Fund
- Byrne, John A. "IE Business School". Poets&Quants.
- "STUDY WORLD INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION FAIR". www.ukeas.ph. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "IE Business School". Poets&Quants. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "NEW IE CAMPUS TO REDRAW MADRID SKYLINE | IE University". IE University. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- The Economist. "Full time MBA ranking". Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- "Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-12-12.
- "Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com". rankings.ft.com. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- Byrne, John. "The Biggest B-School Scandals Of 2018". Forbes.
- "Financial Times Excluded IE From Ranking Due To 'Irregularities'". Poets&Quants. 2018-01-30. Retrieved 2018-01-31.
- "Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com". rankings.ft.com. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Business school rankings from the Financial Times - FT.com". rankings.ft.com. Retrieved 2020-01-27.
- "Masters in Management 2017 Ranking". The Economist. Retrieved 2018-03-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to IE Business School.|