From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IFF or iff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IFF, Iff or iff may refer to:
- Identification friend or foe, an identification system designed to identify aircraft, vehicles or forces.
Art, entertainment, and media
- Iff of the Unpronounceable Name, a minor character in Patricia A. McKillip's Riddle-Master trilogy
- International Flavors & Fragrances, a company producing flavors and fragrances
Mathematics, science, and technology
- Identification friend or foe, an electronic radio-based identification system
- If and only if, a mathematical and logical connector indicating that either both statements are true or both are false
- IFF (software), a series of compositing and visual effects applications (Inferno, Flame and Flint) made by Autodesk Media and Entertainment
- Interchange File Format, a computer file format
- International Institute of Forecasters
- Institute For Figuring, an organization that promotes the public understanding of the poetic and aesthetic dimensions of science, mathematics and the technical arts
- International Freedom Foundation
- International Fencing Federation (Fédération Internationale d'Escrime), the international governing body for fencing
- International Floorball Federation, the global governing body for the sport of floorball
- Irish Fencing Federation, the governing body for fencing in Ireland
- Iff card, a smart card used on bus services in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
- Fakultät für Interdisziplinäre Forschung und Fortbildung (Faculty for Interdisciplinary Research and Continuing Education), a faculty of the Austrian University of Klagenfurt
- International Finance Facility
- International freight forwarder, an individual or company that books or otherwise arranges space for shipments between countries via common carriers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IFF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.