|Limited liability company (DSE IFIC)|
|Traded as||DSE: IFIC|
|Founded||Dhaka, Bangladesh (1976)|
|Salman F Rahman (Chairman) |
Mr. M. Shah Alam Sarwar (Managing Director)
|Products||Banking services, Consumer Banking|
The International Finance Investment and Commerce (IFIC) Bank Limited is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. The majority of the shares are owned by the Government of Bangladesh. In 2013 IFIC announced planned to become a sharia compliant bank.
- "Bangladesh on the Tipaimukh Dam: A print media analysis". The Daily Star. 10 February 2012. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "International Finance Investment and Commerce Bank Limited – Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Home loan now at single digit interest rate". Prothom Alo. Archived from the original on 9 May 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "IFIC Bank plans to build rural network". The Daily Star. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "IFIC to become Islamic bank". The Daily Star. 20 November 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|