IF Sundsvall Hockey
|IF Sundsvall Hockey|
|Colors||Blue, white, yellow
|1896–1976||Tunadals Skid och Skridskoförening|
|1985–present||IF Sundsvall Hockey|
IF Sundsvall Hockey is a Swedish ice hockey club based in Sundsvall. The club currently competes in Division 1, the third tier of ice hockey in Sweden. Sundsvall plays their home matches at Gärdehov, with a capacity of 2,500.
The club was founded in 1896 as Tunadals Skid och Skridskoförening (Tundal Ski and Skate Club), which was active mainly in ice skating, but also participated in athletics, association football, and orienteering. Participation in ice hockey wouldn't begin until 1952. In 1976, the club was reorganized as Sundsvall/Tunadals IF, which was later given its current name of IF Sundsvall Hockey in 1985.
|HockeyAllsvenskan qualifier||3rd||4–1–2–3||910||Failed to secure a spot in HockeyAllsvenskan for 2010–11 season, but avoided relegation by replacing IF Björklöven, who were relegated due to financial trouble.|||
|HockeyAllsvenskan qualifier||5th||4–1–0–5||1,414||Relegated to Division 1|||
|2012–13||Tier 3||Division 1B||1st||23–4–0–1||670|||
|AllEttan North||2nd||10–1–1–2||1,210||Bye to round 3|||
|Playoff to HA qualifier||Round 3||1–2||1,456||vs Piteå HC|||
|2013–14||Tier 3||Division 1 North||2nd||32–3–3–6||546||Bye to round 3|||
|Playoff to HA qualifier||Round 3||0–2||2,343||vs Kallinge-Ronneby IF|||
- "Sundsvall Hockey". Eliteprospects.com.
- "Historia/Fakta". IF Sundsvall Hockey.
- "Historical database". Swedish Ice Hockey Association.
- "Division 1: 2012–13: Division 1 B". Swedish Ice Hockey Association.
- "Division 1: 2012–13: AllEttan Norra". Swedish Ice Hockey Association.
- "Playoff till Allsv. kval". Swedish Ice Hockey Association.
- "Division 1: 2013–14: Division 1 Norra". Swedish Ice Hockey Association.
- "Division 1: 2013–14: Playoff till Allsv. kval". Swedish Ice Hockey Association.
|This European ice hockey team-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Swedish sports club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|