||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2011)|
|Status||Privately held company|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Hershey, PA|
|Publication types||journals, books, encyclopedias, and teaching cases|
|Imprints||Information Science Reference, Medical Information Science Reference, Business Science Reference, Engineering Science Reference, IRM Press, Information Science Publishing, CyberTech Publishing|
IGI Global (formerly known as Idea Group Publishing) is a privately held publishing company headquartered in Hershey, Pennsylvania, that publishes journals, books, encyclopedias, and teaching cases in information science, computer science, and information and technology management.
The company was founded in 1988 and currently runs seven imprints:
- Information Science Reference
- Medical Information Science Reference
- Business Science Reference
- Engineering Science Reference
- IRM Press
- Information Science Publishing
- CyberTech Publishing
- "IGI Global Partners with EMpact to Provide Electronic Resources to Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Germany and Poland". EBSCO. 2007-10-10. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- "Imprints". IGI Global. Retrieved 2013-06-20.