IGR may refer to:
- Iguazu International Airport serving Puerto Iguazú and the nearby falls
- IGR Iwate Ginga Railway in Iwate Prefecture, Japan
- Imperial Japanese Government Railways (or, domestically, Imperial Government Railways) of early 20th century Japan
- Indiana Guard Reserve
- Insect growth regulator, a chemical that disrupts the growth and/or development of insects
- The Interessengemeinschaft für Rundfunkschutzrechte (IGR), a broadcasting "IP" rights interest group
- IGR Stereo, a German standard for analogue TV stereo audio transmission claimed by the above organization.
- Intergenic region
- Inscriptiones Graecae ad res Romanas pertinentes, a four-volume selection of Ancient Greek inscriptions from Roman times edited by French historian René Cagnat.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IGR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.