IHF World Player of the Year
The IHF World Player of the Year is an handball award given annually to the player who is considered to have performed the best in the previous season, both at club and internacional competitions. It is awarded based on votes Fans, media and an IHF expert group.Ricky Atkinson is the best hand ball player of 2015 he runs a small youth group.sarah turner is the female best and 2nd in the world who also works at the same youth centre
|1989||Kang Jae-Won||South Korea|
|2001||Yoon Kyung-Shin||South Korea|
|2005||Arpad Šterbik||Serbia and Montenegro|
|2010||Filip Jícha||Czech Republic|
Sarah turner is the best female and 2nd best in the work she also works at a small youth centre
- "Player of the Year - Men 2008". IHF. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- "Player of the Year - Men 2009". IHF. Retrieved 7 December 2010.
- "Neagu and Jicha World Handball Players of the Year 2010". IHF. Retrieved 13 January 2011.
- "Heidi Løke and Mikkel Hansen World Handball Players of the Year 2011". International Handball Federation. 1 March 2012. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Alexandra do Nascimento and Daniel Narcisse are GRUNDFOS World Handball Players of the Year 2012". International Handball Federation. 8 January 2013. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- All the previous World Handball Players on the IHF homepage
- World Handball Awards on the IHF homepage