Third Federal Electoral District of Coahuila
The Third Federal Electoral District of Coahuila (III Distrito Electoral Federal de Coahuila) is one of the 300 Electoral Districts into which Mexico is divided for the purpose of elections to the federal Chamber of Deputies and one of seven such districts in the state of Coahuila.
Under the 2005 districting scheme, Coahuila's Second District is located in the central-eastern portion of the state and covers the municipalities of Abasolo, Arteaga, Candela, Castaños, Escobedo, General Cepeda, Juárez, Monclova, Progreso, Ramos Arizpe, Sabinas and Sacramento.
The district's head town (cabecera distrital), where results from individual polling stations are gathered together and collated, is the city of Monclova.
Deputies returned to Congress from this district
- 1943–1946: Raúl López Sánchez (PRM)
- L Legislature
- 1976–1979: Fernando Cabrera Rodríguez (PRI)
- LI Legislature
- LII Legislature
- LIII Legislature
- LIV Legislature
- LV Legislature
- 1991–1994: Fidel Hernández Puente (PRI)
- LVI Legislature
- 1994–1997: Miguel Ángel García García (PRI)
- LVII Legislature
- 1997–2000: Martha Laura Carranza Aguayo (PRI)
- LVIII Legislature
- 2000–2003: Oscar Maldonado Domínguez (PAN)
- LIX Legislature
- 2003–2006: Ricardo Rodríguez Rocha (PRI)
- LX Legislature
- 2006–2009: Rolando Rivero Rivero (PAN)